Covid-19 Vaccination Schedule
January 3, 2021 – January 8, 2021
Available only for healthcare personnel with direct patient contact
and persons 65 years and older by appointment
The Florida Department of Health in Collier County (DOH-Collier) has received the COVID-19 vaccine. Note: There will be a limited amount of vaccine distributed per day per site. Collier County will continue to receive the vaccine in the following weeks.
COVID-19 vaccine distribution will begin to take place on January 3, 2021. Covid-19 testing has been cancelled for all sites with the exception of Thursday, January 7, 2020 at North Collier Reginal Park Soccer Fields from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine will be made via Eventbrite (not first come, first served as previously reported).
- For Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact and persons 65+ ONLY
- No referral needed. No cost. No residency requirement.
- Please wear a face mask and bring identification.
- Healthcare personnel with direct patient contact will be asked to provide identification indicating they are healthcare staff.
- Each person must schedule a separate appointment.
- Clients will be asked to complete a registration form prior to receiving the vaccine.
- Please plan to remain up to 30 minutes after vaccination for observation.
- Lightning, heavy rain, or gusty winds can slow operations of shut down the site. If the sites are shut down, the DOH will contact those with appointments to re-schedule.
Information will also be posted at collier.floridahealth.gov and floridahealthcovid10.gov, and will be announced in CCMS emails and on our Facebook group pages.
Physicians who have hospital privileges should contact their respective madical staff offices for information on getting vaccined.