Dr. Nancy Goodwin
Dr. Goodwin is a Physician Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and expanding her training in Aesthetic Medicine. She is the founder of Goodwin Medical Center, a Premier Concierge Internal Medicine practice and Inside Out Med Spa, an anti-aging Aesthetic Practice. Dr. Goodwin has practiced medicine for 15 years. She received Florida’s Top Doctor Award in 2018 and Naples Illustrated Top Doctors in 2021. In addition to her private practice, she is on staff at NCH Hospital as an Emergency Room Physician. Her double certification distinguishes her from other Internal Medicine practitioners by having a wider experience with acute illness presentations and emergent treatments. She is comfortable treating acute conditions, cardiac arrests, and chronic illnesses. Dr. Goodwin believes in avoidance of excessive medication, recommending treatments respected by the medial establishment and being open to holistic remedies. She is motivated to help her patients achieve wellness and longevity mostly by lifestyle modification. Promoting exercise, healthy diet, and socialization as the primary methods of preventing disease.
Live For Wellness
Dr. Goodwin is an active member of the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians, where she serves in the Women’s Committee and Bylaws Committee. She is also a member of the American Osteopathic Association, Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, American College of Osteopathic Internists and Collier County Medical Society. She is also a member of The Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce.
Beyond her professional interests, Dr. Goodwin is very active in her community and is a follower of the Blue Zones philosophy. The Blue Zones Project® is helping transform communities across the U.S. into areas where the healthy choice is easy, and people live longer with a higher quality of life. She enjoys running and stays active by participating in numerous runs for research and charitable foundations. She is a lover of the great outdoors. Dr. Goodwin lives in Naples, Florida with her husband Matt and their two children.
- Dr. Goodwin received a Fellowship at the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians in 2017.
- Dr. Goodwin also received another fellowship from the American College of Osteopathic Internist in 2020.
- She completed her Double Residency in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine at the Henry Ford System in Warren, Michigan. She served as Chief Resident during her Residency training.
- Prior to earning her Double Residency, she completed an Anatomy Fellowship and earned her Medical degree at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
- As a medical student, Dr. Goodwin had numerous leadership roles as a class representative and committee secretary, and became involved in Medical Missions to Jamaica.
- She received her undergraduate degree in Microbiology from the University of Florida.